Thursday, July 22, 2010

SDCC: Joss Whedon Confirms He is Directing The Avengers!!

Joss Whedon just confirmed at Comic-Con that he is directing The Avengers! This isn't really a shock, but it is nice to know it is official. 


“It’s not an official thing, I think because Marvel couldn’t afford a press release,” Whedon said. “So can we make that an official thing? I’m directing ‘The Avengers’.”


When Asked about the development on the film so far he said “I am still writing an outline. I’m still in that stage. I will say the thing I love about it, the thing that made me excited to do it, is how counter intuitive it is. These people shouldn’t be in the same room -- and that is the very definition of family.”


Paramount Pictures will distribute the Marvel Studios produced film on May 4, 2012.

Benjamin Myers
PSN ID and gamertag: fusionman15

No comments:

Post a Comment