Thursday, July 22, 2010

SDCC: MegaMind Panel with Laughs

The MegaMind panel was the first panel of the day in Hall H and they kicked off the day with many laughs because of Will Ferrell's costume. Ferrell dressed up as his character from the film MegaMind. It is sad that Jonah Hill, Tina Fey and the no show Brad Pitt didn't follow in his footsteps with costumes.


Also, there was some funny jokes being thrown around by Tina Fey and Will Ferrell. Tina said "Whoever I met at the hotel last night, you left your Admiral Ackbar outfit in my room. I just want to know if I can keep it."  Ferrell added "It's a trap!"

Will said "I didn't actually have glasses on, but I huffed so much paint putting the costume on that I could still see it. It was actually triple what you guys saw." He said that after they finished the screening of some new footage in 3D. 

Benjamin Myers
PSN ID and Gamertag: fusionman15

No comments:

Post a Comment