Sunday, July 25, 2010

SDCC: DC Universe "Who Do You Trust" Trailer

DC Universe Online is an upcoming MMORPG created by Sony Online Entertainment.  As DCUO becomes closer and closer to it's release date on November 2, 2010, we are seeing more and more stuff for it.  Just released is this exclusive trailer that sheds some light on what DCUO is actually about.  Here, check out the video below.  It will blow your mind.



This video is so well done.  If this were an animated film, I think it would be awesome.  The story sounds really cool and that is what mainly intrigued me.  I can only imagine that the actions your own character makes will determine the outcome of the story.  Im looking forward to playing this, I can't wait to stand side by side with some of my favorite super heroes and/or villains of all time.

Also, if you want to play the game now,  just go to DC Universe Online and sign up for the beta.  Good luck.  I still haven't got my beta key yet, but when I do, I'll let you know

When you play this game, who will you side with; the heroes or the villains?  Explain your answers in the comment section below



Dominic Sacco
Email: sacco2011@gmail.com
PSN ID: sacco2011

No comments:

Post a Comment