Thursday, July 29, 2010

UPDATE!! SDCC: Thor Comic-Con Trailer LEAKED!

Earlier today, I came across the Comic-Con Trailer for Thor. I thought it was going to a super blurry bootlegged version because it was shown in 3D. I was very wrong because this version of the trailer isn't blurry and it's not bootlegged. Somebody in the industry released it and they will be in major trouble.

I have had a lot of trouble finding a site that had the trailer still online, it has been taken down on numerous sites. I think I found one that will last a while, but hurry up and watch it before it goes offline.

Thor hits theaters on May 6, 2011.

Update #1: The first player was taken down here is alternative #1. Hopefully no more needed.

Update #2: We have a new player up with the trailer.



Benjamin Myers
PSN ID and Gamertag: fusionman15
Email: BenMyers92@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment