Monday, January 9, 2012

Frank Darabont Developing L.A. Noir for TNT

After leaving the phenomenal drama/horror The Walking Dead after season 1, Frank must be dying to get a new show off the ground. Well he has found that project and it's for TNT. The show is an adaptation of a book called L.A. Noir by John Buntin. (not the game sorry fellow gamers) I am very excited to see him show running another great series soon.


Darabont will write and direct the pilot while being executive producer for the entire series. Pretty involved there aren't we Frank. I'm glad to see him back in full swing.

The series will follow a former police chief William Parker and mobster Mickey Cohen for control of the luchsious Los Angeles in the 40's and 50's. The time period will reflect "a world of glamorous movie stars, powerful studio heads, returning war heroes, a powerful and corrupt police force and an even more dangerous criminal network determined to make L.A. its West Coast base."


I can't wait to see this show whenever it hits the waves.

Benjamin Myers
PSN ID and Twitter: fusionman15

1 comment:

  1. I've already read this but I'm really bored so I figured I would tell you I read it. And is the waves supposed to be like the L.A thing?

    ReplyDelete