Monday, August 19, 2013

Garth Ennis In "Early Stages" Of A Brand New 'Punisher' Mini-Series!


The Punisher is what got me into comics in the first place. The 2004 film with Thomas Jane drew me down to the local comic shop to get some issues. Fortunately Garth Ennis was doing the Punisher MAX series that was sooo amazing at the time, I literally have every issue. Great violent gritty real world series. Especially for a 13 year old right!? My parents were very protective of me. They were strict enough to let me go to sleep every night when I was 5 watching The Terminator 2. I know very protective but hey what can you do?

In a recent interview with comiXologist podcast, he stated "I will be starting work on another 'Punisher' miniseries quite soon, that'll probably come out sometime next year," Ennis said on the podcast. "That's at the very early stages."

I love that news so much! My favorite Punisher writer coming back to visit a character he added so much to and has been away from so much. 

Are you excited as I am? I know you are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment