Monday, February 7, 2011

Captain America Superbowl Trailer

The first footage of Captain America was shown during the Superbowl and did it live up to expectations. You can decide for yourself. My only little doubt lays in the costume. It's not bad, but it has a campy feel to it. UPDATE: I posted a screenshot of Red Skull after the jump. I don't want to spoil anything for viewers.

Here is the first trailer for Captain America: The First Avenger.


Captain America: The First Avenger hits theaters on July 22.




Here is the poster that was released this weekend


Click the jump to see what Red Skull looks like. 



UPDATE: I took a screenshot of Red Skull for all of you people wanting to see what it looks like. I think it looks pretty good. What do you think of it?










Benjamin Myers
PSN ID and Gamertag: fusionman15
Email: BenMyers92@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment