Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First "My Soul to Take" Trailer and Poster

I have waited what feels like years for the return of Wes Craven to his horror film roots. I am a huge fan of his films and it seems he is finally returning with a bang.

My Soul to Take is a film that I have really wondered about because it has a cool plot, but is similar to A Nightmare On Elm Street and I will admit it does have similarities, but it is effin Wes Craven. I also like the new title better than 25/8 because it seems to make more sense in U.S. and its creepier sounding with My Soul to Take. The bad news is it's getting a 3D conversion. I hate conversions.

In the sleepy town of Riverton, legend tells of a serial killer who swore he would return to murder the seven children born the night he died. Now, 16 years later, people are disappearing again. Has the psychopath been reincarnated as one of the seven teens, or did he survive the night he was left for dead? Only one of the kids knows the answer…

My Soul to Take hits theaters on October 8, 2010

Here is trailer and poster



I think the poster is really cool looking



Benjamin Myers
PSN ID and Gamertag: fusionman15
Email: BenMyers92@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment