Monday, December 12, 2011

Men In Black 3 Trailer!!

Men In Black 3 (MiB 3) is one of those movies you don't really need to have, but they wouldn't be the worst thing to make. MiB has been through some hell in the last year with huge problems with the script not being complete and having to take a long break just for that. So, naturally you would think the film will be not too good. I have hope for this movie still with a pretty good trailer.

Here is the trailer for Men In Black 3 invading theaters on May 25, 2012



Benjamin Myers
PSN ID and Twitter: fusionman15

1 comment:

  1. Figured I should stalk it up since I didn't yesterday. But anyways I'm not that funny tonight. But when I think of men in black I think of you and Matt trying to catch ghosts.... Oh wait sorry wrong movie ;)

    ReplyDelete