Monday, December 19, 2011

The Dark Knight Rises Trailer!!!! Finally!!

The Dark Knight Rises trailer is finally online! I have been waiting months to see this full trailer and finally got to see it last friday. It does not really show to much of story (good thing) but it does have a kick to it. It gives great looks at Catwoman and Bane all though out it. The trailer doesn't really give off the full magical vibe that The Dark Knight trailer had a few years ago but pretty damn close. I can't wait to see this movie at least 5 times in theaters.

Also, we get a quick glimpse at Miranda Tate a.k.a. Talia al Ghul if the rumors are true. Along with a brief scene of John Blake an odd character that will likely serve a greater role than thought.

The Dark Knight Rises glides into theaters on July 20, 2012


Benjamin Myers
PSN ID and Twitter: fusionman15

1 comment:

  1. Figured I'd stalk since I have nothing better to do :) your at a movie right now. So how many of those 5times your going to see this movie are you dragging me to see with you ;) hmmmm? I miss you

    ReplyDelete