Monday, December 12, 2011

First G.I. Joe: Retaliation Trailer

The first trailer for G.I. Joe: Retaliation has made its way online. The trailer features a pretty much brand new cast and crew (except Channing Tatum as Duke and Ray Park as Snake Eyes) and it looks way better than the first one (which is why I think almost the whole crew didn't come back).

The new crew includes director John Chu (Step Up 3D, Never Say Never) and actors Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as Roadblock, Adrianne Palicki as Lady Jaye, Elodie Yung as Jinx, DJ Cotrona as Flint, RZA as The Blind Master, Joseph Mazzello as Mouse and Ray Stevenson as Firefly. Oh and pretty cool appearance by the legendary Bruce Willis.

So here is too the new crew of awesome actors in what looks like a movie that will join "be better than the original" club

G.I. Joe: Retaliation shoots into theaters on June 29, 2012


Benjamin Myers 
PSN ID and Twitter: fusionman15

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any good comments for this one:( so im just telling you I read it :)

    ReplyDelete