Thursday, March 10, 2011

First Look at Nickelodeon's TMNT

The Wall Street Journal has an interesting article on the new updated version of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT).

The new series will be a cg rendition and will make the four brothers have personality and individual attributes. The previous series' have always had the brothers looking to similar and the personalty was there though. I think from the image they look pretty similar still.

TMNT will premiere on Nickelodeon in 2012.

I've blown up the image as big as I could before it was too distorted. I will try to get hi-res version online shortly.



EW has a short look at the series, but they are being stubborn and won't let me embedded the video the site. So, here is a link to the first look. I'm not sure I like the simple cg animation, yet.

Also, the live-action reboot will be released sometime in 2013. I figured I would let you fans know that little fact.


Benjamin Myers 
PSN ID: fusionman15
Email: BenMyers92@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment