Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Nathan Fillion in Guardians of the Galaxy?



So as we previously posted, we were in attendance at the Wizard World St. Louis Con this past weekend. I can't believe I will admit I missed this news when it happened...I know shame on me for missing the Firefly panel on Sunday. I wish I could have been there to here the awesome news!




They did the usual Q and A with the fans and we sometimes get some good questions, oh did someone ask a good one. They asked him if he whether or not he wanted a part in Guardians of the Galaxy. He replied with a gleeful smirk "[Want] to get a part?, Or maybe did. I'm just saying maybe. Maybe it'll be a surprise. Maybe check the credits of the movie when you watch it."

Is he just messing with us?! Tell us Fillion! I will take the smirk and hesitation to say anything as a confirmation he will be in it some way or another. How he said check credits makes me think he could be in makeup or in background in a quick spot. I will have a soft spot for the movie for life if Starlord is in bar with Captain Malcolm Reynolds nearby. I would freak the !@#$ out!

 A very nice fan videotaped the panel for those unfortunate enough to be there or ones who get told the panel was cancelled, after waiting in line for a really looong time and told it was cancelled, but not told it was pushed to later in day. Did that happen to anybody else? Just me?





More news to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment