Monday, June 17, 2013

'Girl Meets World' Picked Up by Disney! First Images Released


Its Official: Disney Channel has picked the spinoff show Girl Meets World for series in 2014. That means that the original series Boy Meets World will live on and have everyone back for another go around. I'm 90s kid smitten right now. (Considering I was 8 when the show ended, hey I watched tons of re-runs in my day!)

The series will revolve around Ben Savage and Danielle Fischel's, Cory and Topanga's, daughter Riley in her tween years just like the original show did her parents. Seems only worthy it will happen that way. I haven't watched anything on Disney Channel in years, but I might make a stop by to check this out.

Cast members of the original series are expected to stop by here and there though out, with even the amazing Mr. Feeny in the pilot. Now, we just need cory's parents and brother Eric. I wonder what ever happened to his character in the universe? We must find out!

The series will air sometime in 2014. What do you guys think about it? Good to see old faces on Disney or will it crash?

No comments:

Post a Comment