Wednesday, September 26, 2012

First Look: The Dark Knight Trilogy Box Sets!

This is my holy grail of stuff I'm wanting for Christmas this year (besides a X-Files "I want to believe"  poster)! After I saw the different designs they are doing for The Dark Knight Rises release, I want them all!

The Dark Knight Rises will hit Blu-ray and DVD on December 3rd this year. Also, since we have the end of the trilogy, we will get a box set that is awesome in every way.

Check out all these images of the pretty amazing looking Broken Cowl set that will go nicely with my bat pod set, but the gem of the bunch is the box set case that incorporates the bat symbol in the atmosphere design of each film. Pretty spectacular. Check all of them out below.

The Dark Knight Rises (Blu-ray)


Broken Cowl Edition (My favorite) 


The Dark Knight Trilogy Box Set 


Benjamin Myers

No comments:

Post a Comment