Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Lucky One Trailer and Poster

I know this post might be a little late for some of you Sparks loving fanatics but I promised my amazing girlfriend I would do a post on The Lucky One. This is for you Megan :) Nicholas Sparks is better known for books such as The Notebook (my girlfriends favorite movie), The Last Song, Dear John, and A Walk to Remember. So basically every girls wet dream movies and maybe a few guys out there. I mean they are no Titanic tho. Perfect Soundtrack film with The Notebook by the way wink wink

U.S. Marine Sergeant Logan Thibault (Zac Efron) returns to North Carolina from his third tour of duty in Iraq, with the one thing he credits with keeping him alive-a photograph he found of a woman he doesn't even know. Learning her name is Beth (Taylor Schilling) and where she lives, he shows up at her door, and ends up taking a job at her family-run local kennel. Despite her initial mistrust and the complications in her life, a romance develops between them, giving Logan hope that Beth could be much more than his good luck charm.



Benjamin Myers
PSN ID and Twitter: fusionman15

1 comment: