Thursday, November 17, 2011

Awesome Splatter Paint Superheros

These Splatter paintings just are completely awesome. When I saw the Batman and Wonder Woman ones I had a nerdgasm. Just kidding…only when I saw the Batman one..so anyways.. This ingenious artist name Arian Noveir has blessed us nerds with some awesome (digital) splatter paintings of just about all the most iconic superheros *minus mighty mouse* and they are fantastic. I want to buy a print of a few myself.

So here are the prints. You can buy them including iPhone covers, laptop covers, shirts, etc…. at Noveir's site society6.com

Here are Superman and Batman



The rest are after the jump. And I recommend checking them out because they include Spider-Man, Hulk, Thor, Iron Man, Wonder Woman, and Hellboy. They are pretty amazing.







Benjamin Myers
PSN ID and Twitter: fusionman15

No comments:

Post a Comment