Thursday, April 8, 2010

Movie Reviews

It has been along time since I have reviewed any movies. So, I will do a quick and to the point review on movies released in past month or two.

She's Out of My League

I Laughed in the theater from beginning until the end. The actors were cast perfectly for their role. The comedy aspect works great with the romantic side to become almost sweet. Also, the soundtrack is very good. I give it a B+

Repo Men

This movie is directed great, but suffers from the cliches in the script. The movie is not really a Sci-fi/thriller but a comedy because the film almost seems like a satire of sci-fi films such as Blade Runner. Jude Law and Forest Whitaker are great together. Whitaker is great at being borderline crazy. The film scares me as likely to come true in 20 years. I give it a B.

The Bounty Hunter

There is so much bad to say about this movie. They showed the funny parts in trailer and the only good thing in this movie was the soundtrack and that didn't really stun be as great. The action is okay and the story just seems simple the best part would be the ending and that still wasn't enough closure for me. The main actors had some chemistry, but thats about it. I give this movie a C-.

The Crazies

This is probably the second best remake of a George A. Romero film, just behind Dawn of the Dead (2004). The film is a great improvement on Romero's film with better production value and script direction. The main actors are great together and you really want them to make it out alive. I usually don't like remakes or reboots, but if films like this come out then I might just change my ways. I give it a B-.

I will actually do a full review on films that have come out in last few weeks between now and next week, so just hold your horses.

Benjamin Myers
PSN ID and Gamertag: fusionman15

No comments:

Post a Comment