Thursday, April 22, 2010

Halo Xbox Case Mod


I sometimes wish I could do this to my Xbox 360, but why not have Master Chief do it for me. Just look at the damage he caused in this case mod that you could own. Yes, I said you could own (If you win the auction)

This sweet case mod was made by Weta's own Richard Taylor to celebrate the millionth Xbox sold in New Zealand and Australia. 

The case mod is currently on auction on ebay for about AU $840.00 and I have no idea what that is in US currency. Also, proceeds go to David Peachey Foundation, an Australian charity that works towards bettering kids' lives through scholarships, sports grants, and other things. So let's get that bid up higher. 

Here is link to Xbox Mod Case Auction. Just think of the benefits of looking at it when you when it gets RROD. Just Kidding, but seriously.






Benjamin Myers 
PSN ID and Gamertag: fusionman15

No comments:

Post a Comment