Saturday, March 20, 2010

Website Update News


I will do a quick review of some movies that have been out for some time. I am sorry for the delay in the reviews and this is do to no time between school and other various things. So, I will try to update the site with more content and keep it consistent weekly; therefore, we will have more post about games other than God of War and PS3 in the game section. Now, I can't say that is the only thing we need to work on because that would be a lie. I need to do more movie related post other than Trailers and Daily Movie News once a week. I was seriously considering doing Weekly Movie News, but that just seems to be to slow on the news.

We here at The Last Stand would like to thank are various supporters.

Benjamin Myers
PSN ID and Gamertag: fusionman15

Dominic Sacco
PSN ID: Sacco2011

No comments:

Post a Comment