Thursday, March 7, 2013

George Lucas Confirms Return of Hamill, Ford, and Fisher for Star Wars


George Lucas seems to not really be that secretive guy he used to be lately. The man has always been one to keep things under wraps until it was due time, but I think "not giving a S@#$" mood has finally set in after he sold Star Wars to Disney. He dropped some big news, I bet Disney was planning on announcing in a big conference or something.

George Lucas stated in a interview that Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher will return for their respective roles in the Star Wars Episode VII.


"We had already signed Mark and Carrie and Harrison—or we were pretty much in final stages of negotiation," Lucas said. "So I called them to say, 'Look, this is what's going on.'" He pauses. "Maybe I'm not supposed to say that. I think they want to announce that with some big whoop-de-do, but we were negotiating with them." Then he adds: "I won't say whether the negotiations were successful or not."

More info to come in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment