Sunday, November 18, 2012

Who Knew? Gotham High Parody Trailer is Amazing

I've seen some pretty cool parody trailers, I've seen some pretty horrible parody trailers, but this parody trailer is pretty awesome! It is a bunch of high school movies starring, well all the big people that eventually went on to star in The Dark Knight Trilogy. I've never thought about how they all starred in high school themed movies before.

The trailer is so real like that people keep commenting asking if this is real, and I have to admit it looks legit, if I haven't seen all the original movies they took the scenes from. Also, make sure to see who the girl truly is at the end of the trailer. Pretty interesting little fact.

Here is the parody trailer for Gotham High which is not coming out in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment