Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Daredevil Reboot is Dead Now?


Okay Okay last week I did an article about the swap between Marvel and 20th Century Fox that might happen. Well..that whole story is possibly dead just from one tweet from potential Daredevil director Joe Carnahan.

There has been reports that Fox was "luke warm" about the deal and maybe wanted to work it out, if Marvel wanted to co-finance the reboot. I think those plans all went south.

Joe Carnahan tweeted last night "Think my idea for a certain retro, red-suited, Serpico-styled superhero went up in smoke today kids.

We Shall see. Time is NOT on anyone's side." 

Time is ticking away 20th Century Fox only 2 months until October 10th. My guess is Daredevil will finally be heading home to Marvel. This has had a surge of acceptance from fans, but I think the blind lawyer has better chance at a studio not owned by Disney. I don't want a kiddie Daredevil movie at all or in The Avengers line-up for that matter. We will wait and see what 20th Century Fox does soon enough.

Benjamin Myers 

No comments:

Post a Comment