Monday, October 3, 2011

Return of The Last Stand

It must be shocking to anyone that has noticed over the last 6 Months there has been no updates to The Last Stand. Well, I deeply apologize for the long absence. The reason being I was busy in Mongolia trying to be a monk. If you believe it or not. Don't believe that. No the actual reasons are pretty lame and I will not go into details. Just know I am back and hopefully here to stay for sometime. 

There has been a lot of changes since I was last blogging. The game has changed drastically. Like I have no idea what this new version of blogger is yet. I will play around with it in the next few weeks and get a feel for it. Also, the post format will be different. I will probably not update as often as before being I am a full time college student and work 30 hrs a week. So certain repeating post will not be used for instance DVD Tuesdays will not be returning (it was always a huge pain in the ass!). Also, movie reviews will be still updated just not often. Mostly the site will be movie and game news. 

So here is to the new rebooted The Last Stand. Sorry I missed out on things such as The Dark Knight Rises set craze, The Avengers Craze, and so so many others. I will try my hardest to cover everything again. 

Benjamin Myers
PSN ID and Twitter: fusionman15

1 comment: